Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any
dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of
England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
information that you give Steeltonguedrum when you use this website.
Steeltonguedrum is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Steeltonguedrum may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last update on 03.01.2019
identifiable information is being used online. Please read our privacy
policy carefully to get a clear understanding of how we collect and
protect your Personally Identifiable Information.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or subscribe to a newsletter
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers, we do not see this information.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders.
How your personal information is used, processed and disclosed.
Steeltonguedrum will NEVER rent, sell, trade or disclose your Personal Information to third parties. We may, however, use, process and disclose Personal Information to:
- send information to customers about orders;
- fulfill your orders;
- process and collect your payments;
- administer customer loyalty programs;
- enforce Steeltonguedrums agreements with you;
- prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; and comply with potential requests of law enforcement or data protection agencies.
When possible, General Information may be combined and/or linked to Personal Information, in accordance with the purposes specified above. We may use your General Information and deidentified Personal Information to prepare anonymized, aggregated data about our users ("Anonymized Data").
Third Party Service Providers
Steeltonguedrum employs other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. These third-party service providers only have access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for any other purpose.
Stored Data Any secured data we have will be deleted after 2 years
Steel tongue drum